Monday, April 23, 2012

Major Markus "Siege" Brisbane vs Old Witch of Khador



[Parental Guidance: Explicit Lyrics LOL] Apologies in advance - parts of the audio was really messy (there was a fan nearby). We played 35PC of SR2012 Supply And Demand - Kim Navarro's Old Witch of Khador against Louie de Guzman's Major Markus "Siege" Brisbane.


Some more pics of the game:

Deployment

Kim's deployment for his Khador force

Louie's deployment for his Cygnar force

Steamroller 2012 Supply And Demand - both forces deployed
Turn One

Khador POV - end of Cygnar Turn One

Bird's eye view - end of Cygnar Turn One

From Cygnar deployment view - end of Cygnar Turn One

From Khador deployment view - end of Khador Turn One

Bird's eye view - end of Khador Turn One
Turn Two

Bird's eye view - end of Cygnar Turn Two

From Cygnar deployment view - end of Cygnar Turn Two

When the dust cleared, two of the three Great Bears of Gallowswood remained standing

Bird's eye view - end of Khador Turn Two

From Khador deployment view - end of Khador Turn Two
Turn Three

The Old Witch got greedy, giving Siege the opportunity to bring her down

Major Siege, "I see you..."

From Cygnar deployment view - end of Cygnar Turn Three

From Khador table view - end of Cygnar Turn Three
Victory via casterkill for Louie de Guzman of Cygnarian Cat Lover and his Major Siege Brisbane!

Comments, questions and criticisms welcome on the comments section below!

3 comments:

  1. Post game thoughts from me:

    I should've played... more conservatively with the Old Witch. Of course I never really needed that soul token from the Ranger. I just thought it was a good idea at the time (LOL). I already succeeded in folding up Louie's right flank (fleeing Ryan, obliterated Storm Guard) - I already had the numbers advantage at the end of second turn.

    Since Iron Flesh wouldn't have done diddly shit against Cygnar shooting, what I could have done was move the Scrapjack back behind the woods first, have the Old Witch walk up, tickle the Ranger's soul out of him, and then cast Unseen Path to take her further out of Siege's kill range.

    Of course, "Nasa huli ang pagsisisi..." Good thing it wasn't a tournament (LOL).

    Great game, man! I'll look forward to facing off against Siege again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, good game...

      Would have probably lost the attrition game if things continued...

      Delete
    2. I keep underestimating the killing range of Cygnar guns. Games like these are solid reminders that I shouldn't.

      On my end, I'm pretty happy with the list I used. I'll probably use that Old Witch list more often from this point onward and do the 10-20 games with her. Gives me an excuse to finish up painting those Winter Guard and Kayazy, too.

      So, counting the game I had with Pat, the Old Witch is on 2/20 already (^_^)

      Delete